The INCF Assembly is a unique venue where neuroscience standards developers, infrastructure providers, and software developers have the opportunity to interact with the research community to share the latest advancements in neuroinformatics. INCF Assembly 2022 will be hosted on the Gather platform.Who should attend?
The INCF Assembly caters to two main groups:
- Neuroscience and/or neuroinformatics researchers interested in learning how to implement FAIR data management and sharing practices in their research, tools, and infrastructures.
- Standards developers, infrastructure providers and software developers interested in learning about the latest advancements in the state of the art, increasing community adoption of their infrastructures and software, improving their craft, and those dedicated to working collaboratively with the community to develop solutions that support open, FAIR neuroscience.
- View the 2022 Assembly sessions here.
- Panel discussions
- Tool/infrastructure demonstrations
- Investigator presentations from selected abstracts
- Working group meetings
- Poster presentations
- “Speed dating” for neuroscientists and neuroinformaticians