Call for investigator talks!
We are seeking speakers for two investigator-led sessions to take place at INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2023.
Submit your abstract here
The INCF Assembly is a unique venue where neuroscience standards developers, infrastructure providers, and software developers have the opportunity to interact with the research community to share the latest advancements in neuroinformatics.
The theme of this year's assembly is Transparency in FAIR Neuroinformatics and the following topics will be represented at the assembly:
- "Opening the black box”: How to make AI/ML interpretable for Neuroinformatics
- “A FAIR share”: The feasibility and scalability of data sharing from the infrastructure POV
- A FAIR roadmap for knowledge graphs and ontologies
- “Is this FAIR?”: Transparency in EDI & career development & management
- From repositories to workflows: A FAIR roadmap for building and endorsing tools
The INCF Assembly caters to two main groups:
- Neuroscience and/or neuroinformatics researchers interested in learning how to implement FAIR data management and sharing practices in their research, tools, and infrastructures.
- Standards developers, infrastructure providers and software developers interested in learning about the latest advancements in the state of the art, increasing community adoption of their infrastructures and software, improving their craft, and those dedicated to working collaboratively with the community to develop solutions that support open, FAIR neuroscience.
”I just wanted thank you and others in INCF on behalf of the ARTEM-IS team for inviting us to present our workshop at the INCF assembly and organising the meeting of all Working Groups. Not only that both were great opportunities for us and we have gotten new ideas from them, but we also felt very welcome and pleasant at the entire event, even though it was online.” - Anđela Šoškić, Co-chair, ARTEM-IS Working Group.