Abstract submission is postponed to spring 2021 due to Covid-19
Information for authors:
Submission of the abstract is to be made directly into the system. It is not possible to upload a PDF or Word-file. The maximum length of the abstract is 1500 characters.
Topics for the abstract submissions are given below:
- Informatics for brain modeling
- Science gateways and reproducible computing
- Collaborative neuroscience knowledge building tools
- Large-scale databasing and mega-analyses
- Knowledge infrastructure
- Data standards and reproducibility
- Machine learning and data mining
- Novel analytics for clinical data
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.