The INCF Assembly 2021 aims to provide the neuroscience community-at -large with approaches that can be used today to implement the FAIR principles in their research. It also aims to provide tool developers and infrastructure providers with an opportunity to interact with the user community and to interact with other practitioners to advance the field of neuroinformatics.
The 2021 INCF Assembly will address topics around FAIR neuroscience such as:
- FAIR approaches for neuroscience in general, neuroimaging, electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience
- Electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience
- Open innovation and intellectual property
- Data science
- Showcase of tools, infrastructures
- Information about ongoing work in INCF councils and committees
- Funders and publishers roundtable
- Workshops on developing standards and a roadmap for FAIR neuroscience
The INCF Assembly is the only international meeting that focuses on providing researchers with hands-on training experiences and enabling interaction with software developers and infrastructure providers through training workshops, special interest group meetings, and the INCF Congress on Neuroinformatics.
The INCF Assembly will feature recorded talks with live discussions and Q&A. The platform is highly interactive with an AI powered matchmaking functionality that makes meeting people 1-1 in an integrated video chat very easy. The posters will be available throughout the meeting and 1-1 chats can be scheduled with the poster presenters, and each poster will be presented live during 2 different 1-hour sessions covering the Americas, Europe-Africa, and Australiasian timezones. The platform will open a few days before the event starts.