The INCF Assembly 2021 aims to provide the neuroscience community-at -large with approaches that can be used today to implement the FAIR principles in their research. It also aims to provide tool developers and infrastructure providers with an opportunity to interact with the user community and to interact with other practitioners to advance the field of field of neuroinformatics.
The 2021 INCF Assembly will address topics around FAIR neuroscience such as:
- FAIR approaches for neuroscience in general, neuroimaging, electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience
- Electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience
- Data science
- Showcase of tools, infrastructures
- Information about ongoing work in INCF councils and committees
- Funders and publishers roundtable
- Workshops on developing standards and a roadmap for FAIR neuroscience
The INCF Assembly is the only international meeting that focuses on providing researchers with hands-on training experiences and enabling interaction with software developers and infrastructure providers through training workshops, special interest group meetings, and the INCF Congress on Neuroinformatics.